Legendary, Guild of Terra

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for current and prospective members of the Legendary(TM) guild of Terra Online to introduce, discuss events, and other things.

3 posters

VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance

Yuufa
    Yuufa

VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance Empty VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance

Post  Yuufa Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 am

VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance F4pieq

I am currently say the words "Yes Mum. I'm just waiting for it to finishing shutting down, no mum im not typing you're imagining things. Go eat some more pills" ENOUGH WITH THE NICE-TIES...

If you know me well you know about Ollie and our little "pranks" WELL this time he has struck a nerve...

AFTER MONTHS of cultivating the purrrrrfect youtube playlist for all occasions the twirp has hacked my computer AGAIN and deleted the 90Song year long developement.

I guess this proves that I am in fact getting better since the last major attack was in Jan... maybe cant remember... (he buried all my SHOES in flood mud so I filled his with jello and hid them in the garage fridge ^^ he found them weeks later when I was MIA in hosmishpital)

BACK ON TOPIC MATTIE (sorry folks, brains fuzzy hence the gettings off topic-ness) BACK ON TOPIC MOUSIE!!! shhhhheeeeesh

I want only your BEST and BRIGHTEST ideas to reclaim victory in my "since conception" long battle against my evil Twin... (I love him really I do)

VENGANCE WILL BE MINE! *laughs like Malificent*

"No Mum... no ones laughing sheesh ok turning it off now..." ;P
    Atsuki
    Atsuki
    Admin

VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance Empty Re: VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance

Post  Atsuki Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 am

-proceeds plotting-
    >>
    <<
    Harr
    Harr
    Admin

VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance Empty Re: VENGANCE... sweet sweet vengaaaaance

Post  Harr Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

In the middle of hte night when he is sleeping, get a rat or two and put them in his pants Very Happy!
    Atsuki
    Atsuki
    Admin

Post  Atsuki Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

That's horrible!

Just use whipped cream. And put it in all of his pants and shoes. >>
    Yuufa
    Yuufa

Post  Yuufa Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

I like the rat idea but we had pet mice once and the last time pet got in the mix mine died... it was sad... Q.Q

He is away until Sunday, thinking about hiding all the power cables for his PS3, computer, cd player, chargers etc... thoughts?
    Atsuki
    Atsuki
    Admin

Post  Atsuki Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 am

(By the way, when I said horrible, I was thinking about the rats. Poor little guys. =/)

Anywho, yeah, you could do that. But where would you hid them?
    Lock them up in a safe only you know the code to? xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 pm