Legendary, Guild of Terra

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for current and prospective members of the Legendary(TM) guild of Terra Online to introduce, discuss events, and other things.

2 posters

Recent News. R.I.P. (i know not terra news)

Vanitas
    Vanitas

Recent News. R.I.P. (i know not terra news) Empty Recent News. R.I.P. (i know not terra news)

Post  Vanitas Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 am

LIKE HIS "JACKASS" co-stars, Ryan Dunn seemed unbreakable, a daredevil who routinely risked his life for others' amusement - and lived to tell about it.

But yesterday morning, the prankster who wasn't above diving into a vat of sewage or getting punched in the face for a laugh was killed in a fiery one-car crash in West Goshen Township after a night out with friends.

Dunn, 34, was driving his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 on Route 322 about 2:30 a.m. when the car barreled over a guardrail and into a wooded area, police said. When officers arrived, the vehicle was engulfed in flames.

Both Dunn and his passenger were badly burned and pronounced dead at the scene. Police said they were able to identify Dunn by his facial hair and tattoos.
    Harr
    Harr
    Admin

Recent News. R.I.P. (i know not terra news) Empty Re: Recent News. R.I.P. (i know not terra news)

Post  Harr Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:33 pm

i see =o....LOVE UR SIGGY @_@!!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 am